Benefits to MATE Educational Institution Members
Collectively, the membership of MATE can achieve progress toward minimizing barriers and maximizing flow of people, funds, and information between members. The MATE membership can be influential as a group in voicing concerns and in disseminating ideas and models for improving marine technical education.
- Access to information collected and disseminated by the MATE Center.
- Access to curriculum developed by MATE and other members.
- An opportunity to engage in and direct specific projects related to the Center’s mission.
- Increased communication with educational institutions developing or offering marine-related programs.
- Increased communication with and access to employers, employees, and professional societies in marine fields.
- Participation in a national effort sponsored by the National Science Foundation to improve technology education.
- Increased opportunities for collaborative projects, including fundraising and grant writing, achievable only through the pooling of resources, talent and abilities.
Formal MATE Educational Partners
(Have signed an MOU with the MATE Center)
MATE Affiliated Institutions
(Have not signed an MOU with the MATE Center)
If you are interested in becoming a MATE Educational Partner please email Deidre Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org