As with just about everything, there are hundreds of options for information and supplies available on the internet. This area provides a variety of resources for your team. In an attempt to keep things organized, the resources here are broken up in to categories. Please note that the MATE Center does not endorse any one particular supplier and the links here should be considered for information only. Use common sense and consumer savvy before your do online business with anyone. If you have a favorite source for parts that you do not see listed here and don't mind sharing the information, please contact us and we'll be see if we can add them to our lists!
- MATE Regional Competition Listing - for region-specific information
- The MATE Center Store
- MATE's underwater robotics curriculum
- Books & publications
- Internet resources & software
- Parts & supplies
- Just for fun
- Fluid power quiz
- Technical reports from previous competitions
- Anderson power pole connections - help for SCOUT, NAVIGATOR, and RANGER classes
- How do MATE ROV teams (companies!) improve? Advice from a MATE Center mentor.
As always, if you haven't found what you're looking for, try the MATE Center Forums for community support (registration is required).